Daniel Ruiz Pérez
(Daniel Ruiz Perez)
|Last Name:||Ruiz Perez|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|+52 55 2703 8168|
|Terminal Degree:||2011 Centro de Investigación y Docencia Económicas (CIDE) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Centro de Estudios Económicos México, Mexico
Colegio de México
RePEc:edi:cecolmx (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kaniska Dam & Daniel Ruiz Pérez, 2011. "On the Existence of Sharecropping," Working papers DTE 502, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Carlos Daniel Ruiz Pérez, 2011. "Sobre la existencia de renta compartida bajo restricción de liquidez ex-post," Undergraduate theses (Spanish) tesl002, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Castañeda Sabido, Alejandro I. & Martínez Quintero, Oscar & Ruiz Pérez, Daniel, 2019. "La fijación de precios de reventa únicos por los editores de libros," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 86(341), pages 5-27, enero-mar.
- Dam, Kaniṣka & Ruiz Pérez, Daniel, 2012. "On the existence of share contracts under limited liability," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 552-555.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Dam, Kaniṣka & Ruiz Pérez, Daniel, 2012.
"On the existence of share contracts under limited liability,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 552-555.
- Ines Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2016.
"Moral Hazard: Base Models and Two Extensions,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2016. "Moral Hazard: Base Models and Two Extensions," Working Papers 883, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2018. "Moral hazard: Base models and two extensions," Chapters, in: Luis C. Corchón & Marco A. Marini (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory and Industrial Organization, Volume I, chapter 16, pages 453-485, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mahmoud Sami Nabi, 2016. "Revisiting equity and debt: access to finance and economic inefficiency," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 63(4), pages 393-429, December.
- Ines Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2016. "Moral Hazard: Base Models and Two Extensions," CESifo Working Paper Series 5851, CESifo.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniel Ruiz Perez
(Daniel Ruiz Perez) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.