|Corvinus University of Budapest Department of Comparative Economics 1093 Budapest, Fővám sq. 8. Hungary|
Összehasonlító Gazdaságtan Tanszék Budapest, Hungary
Budapesti Corvinus Egyetem
: (36 1) 2-176-320
(36 1) 2-177-940
1093 Budapest, Fővám tér 8
RePEc:edi:dcbkehu (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rosta, Miklós, 2015. "Introduction of soft budget constraint to analyze public administration reforms. Some evidence from the Hungarian public administration reform," MPRA Paper 68473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosta, Miklós, 2013. "New Public Management: opportunity for the Centre, thread for the Periphery," MPRA Paper 68474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miklós Rosta, 2015. "Schizophrenic public administration reform in Hungary. Tension between anti-NPM systemic and pro-NPM organizational reforms," Society and Economy, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 37(2), pages 183-206, June.
- Miklós Rosta, 2014. "Global Challenges — European and Local Answers," Society and Economy, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 36(4), pages 579-584, December.
- Miklós Rosta & Attila Jámbor & László Szegő & Balázs Hámori, 2009. "Book reviews," Society and Economy, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 31(2), pages 313-331, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Miklos Rosta should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.