Sahana Roy Chowdhury
|Last Name:||Roy Chowdhury|
|International Management Institute, Kolkata Room No. 215, 2nd Floor, 2/4 C, Judges Court Road, Alipore, Kolkata-700027, West Bengal|
International Management Institute KolkataKolkata, India
RePEc:edi:imikoin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sahana Roy Chowdhury, 2015. "Recession and Child Labor: A Theoretical Analysis," Working Papers id:7127, eSocialSciences.
- Sahana Roy Chowdhury, 2016. "Bharti Airtel and Zain: A Journey into New Territories," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 17(6), pages 1522-1523, December.
- Sahana Roy Chowdhury, 2016. "When do referees shirk in a peer review process?," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 45-49.
- Sahana Roy Chowdhury, 2013. "Wealth inequality, entrepreneurship and industrialization," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(1), pages 81-102, January.
- Sahana Roy Chowdhury, 2013. "Inequality and Size of the Informal Sector during Recession: A Note," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 591-597, November.
- Sahana Roy Chowdhury, 2011. "Impact of Global Crisis on Small and Medium Enterprises," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 12(3), pages 377-399, October.
- Sahana Roy Chowdhury, 2010. "Inducing Human Capital Formation: How Efficient Is an Education Subsidy?," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 9(2), pages 105-114, August.
- Roy Chowdhury, Sahana, 2010. "Technology and outsourcing: An explanation to the rising wage gap," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 380-387, January.
- Sahana Roy Chowdhury, 2008.
"Migration in a model of occupational choice,"
Indian Growth and Development Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 84-94, April.
RePEc:sae:emecst:v:2:y:2016:i:2:p:145-155 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Roy Chowdhury, Sahana, 2010.
"Technology and outsourcing: An explanation to the rising wage gap,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 380-387, January.
- Zhang, Jingjing, 2012. "Inflow of labour, producer services and wage inequality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 600-603.
- Anwar, Sajid, 2013. "Outsourcing and the skilled–unskilled wage gap," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 347-350.
- Zhang, Jingjing, 2015. "International factor mobility, elasticity of substitution in production and the skilled–unskilled wage gap," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 122-129.
- Zhang, Jingjing, 2013. "Factor mobility and skilled–unskilled wage inequality in the presence of internationally traded product varieties," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 579-585.
- Anwar, Sajid & Sun, Sizhong & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2013. "International outsourcing of skill intensive tasks and wage inequality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 590-597.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sahana Roy Chowdhury should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.