Departament d'Economia i Organització d'Empreses Barcelona, Spain
Facultat d'Economia i Empresa
Universitat de Barcelona
: +34 93 402 43 13cazza
+34 93 402 43 13cazza
RePEc:edi:deoubes (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Wong, Sulan & Altman, Eitan & Rojas-Mora, Julio, 2010. "Internet access: where law, economy, culture and technology meet," MPRA Paper 24455, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Aug 2010.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ICT: Information & Communication Technologies (1) 2010-08-28. Author is listed
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2010-08-28. Author is listed
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2010-08-28. Author is listed
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2010-08-28. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2010-08-28. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Julio Rojas-Mora should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.