A. E. Rodriguez
300 Orange Avenue, West Haven CT 06516
RePEc:edi:denhaus (more details at EDIRC)
- Rodriguez, A.E. & DeNardis, Lesley A., 2011. "The impact of Connecticut's clean election law: an empirical quick look," MPRA Paper 37938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodriguez, A.E., 2009. "Book Review of Ignacio De Leon's An Institutional Assessment of Antitrust Policy The Latin American Experience," MPRA Paper 19289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. E. Rodriguez, 2010. "Comment: “A Closer Look at Correction for False Discovery Bias When Making Multiple Comparisons”," Journal of Forensic Economics, National Association of Forensic Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 99-103, June.
- Rodriguez A. E. & Shapiro Steven J, 2008. "Risk-Adjusted Performance as a Rigorous Approach to Removing Subjectivity from Expert Assessments of Suitability," Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-17, January.
- A. E. Rodriguez, 2006. "Out-of-Step with Cohort Analysis: The Problems with “Plain and Fancy Regression”," Journal of Forensic Economics, National Association of Forensic Economics, vol. 19(3), pages 317-323, September.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, A. Rodriguez should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.