Roman E. Romero
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||(from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Princeton, New Jersey (United States)
: (609) 258-4000
001 Fisher Hall, Princeton, NJ 08544-1021
RePEc:edi:deprius (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Roman E. Romero, 2008.
"Monetary Policy in Oil-Producing Economies,"
1053, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Samuel Wills, 2014. "Optimal Monetary Responses to News of an Oil Discovery," OxCarre Working Papers 121, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Wills, Samuel, 2014.
"Optimal monetary responses to oil discoveries,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
58104, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Samuel Wills, 2014. "Optimal Monetary Responses to Oil Discoveries," CAMA Working Papers 2014-37, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Samuel Wills, 2012. "Optimal Monetary Responses to Oil Discoveries," Discussion Papers 1408, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM), revised Apr 2014.
- Joab Dan VALDIVIA CORIA & Daney David VALDIVIA CORIA, 2017.
"Impulse on the Aggregate Demand in Bolivia through the Coordination of the Monetary and Fiscal Policy in Crisis Time,"
Journal of Economics Bibliography,
KSP Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 156-173, June.
- Valdivia Coria, Joab Dan & Valdivia Coria, Daney, 2017. "Impulse on the Aggregate Demand in Bolivia through the coordination of the Monetary and Fiscal Policy in crisis time," MPRA Paper 79835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohsen Mohammadi Khyareh & Vahid Taghinejad Omran & Mohammad Ali Ehsani, 2015. "Evaluating The Welfare Aspects Of The Simple Monetary Rules For Iran," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 60(206), pages 141-166, July - Se.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Roman E. Romero should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.