Tatiana Olegovna Razumova
Faculty of Economics Moscow, Russia
M. V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
1, Building 46, Leninskie Gory, Moscow, 119992
RePEc:edi:femsuru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Razumova Tatyana & Roshchin Sergey, 2002. "Secondary Employment in Russia Labor Supply Modeling," EERC Working Paper Series 02-07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- T. Razumova & S. Roshchin, 2001. "Economic Analysis of Factors of Secondary Employment," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 9.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Razumova Tatyana & Roshchin Sergey, 2002.
"Secondary Employment in Russia Labor Supply Modeling,"
EERC Working Paper Series
02-07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Matveenko Vladimir & Saveliev Peter, 2005. "Labor Supply in Russia: Studying the Role of Outside Options of the Employed," EERC Working Paper Series 00-215e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Maxim Bouev, 2005. "State Regulations, Job Search and Wage Bargaining: A Study in the Economics of the Informal Sector," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp764, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Maxim Bouev, 2001. "Labor Supply, Informal Economy and Russian Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 408, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tatiana Olegovna Razumova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.