|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Faculty of Economics Moscow, Russia
M. V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
1, Building 46, Leninskie Gory, Moscow, 119992
RePEc:edi:femsuru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Alexander Rakviashvili, 2013. "The new stage of the states concept evolution: example of Russia," Working Papers 0005, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- A. Rakviashvili., 2015. "Neurobiology and New Opportunities for Experimental Economics," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 12.
- A. Rakviashvili., 2013. "In Defense of the Euro: Austrian School Approach (comment)," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
- A. Rakviashvili., 2011. "Modern Banking System as a Source of Cyclic Development of Market Economy," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- A. Rakviashvili, 2011. "The Contemporary Banking System as a Source of Cyclical Development in the Market Economy," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(8), pages 21-35.
- A. Rakviashvili., 2009. "Libertarian Conception of the State: Logic and Morality," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 9.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexander Rakviashvili should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.