Report NEP-HME-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lo, Alex, 2014. "The Problem of Methodological Pluralism in Ecological Economics," MPRA Paper 49543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ho Fai Chan & Bruno S. Frey & Jana Gallus & Markus Schaffner & Benno Torgler & Stephen Whyte, 2013. "External Influence as an Indicator of Scholarly Importance," Working Papers 2013.87, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Angeloni, Ignazio, 2013. "Input-output-based measures of systemic importance," SAFE Working Paper Series 29, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Brouwers, H.M., 2013. "Revisiting gender mainstreaming in international development.Goodbye to an illusionary strategy," ISS Working Papers - General Series 556, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Nicholas Stern, 2013. "EEthics, Equity and the Economics of Climate Change. Paper 1: Science and Philosophy," GRI Working Papers 84a, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Collewet, Marion, 2014. "Approaches to well-being, use of psychology and paternalism in economics," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-1, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Paul Nightingale, 2013. "Schumpeter's Theological Roots? Harnack and the origins of creative destruction," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-15, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Donzelli, S., 2013. "Border Studies," ISS Working Papers - General Series 50160, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Alexander Rakviashvili, 2013. "The new stage of the states concept evolution: example of Russia," Working Papers 0005, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.