|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
HIVA - Onderzoeksinstituut voor Arbeid en Samenleving Leuven, Belgium
RePEc:edi:hikulbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Robert Plasman & Joost Bollens & Veerle Cortebeeck & Mia Douterlungne & Steven Groenez & Steven Marx & Ides Nicaise & Jozef Pacolet & Monique Ramioul & Ellen Schryvers & Benediekt Van Damme & Ilse Van, 2002. "L'évaluation d'impact de la stratégie européenne pour l'emploi en Belgique," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8777, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Monique Ramioul, 2008. "Work organisation and restructuring in the knowledge society," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 4(4), pages 9-19, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Monique Ramioul, 2008.
"Work organisation and restructuring in the knowledge society,"
Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 4(4), pages 9-19, November.
- Krings, Bettina-Johanna & Moniz, António & Frey, Philipp, 2021. "Technology as enabler of the automation of work? Current societal challenges for a future perspective of work [A tecnologia como facilitadora da automação do trabalho? Desafios sociais atuais para ," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 7-30.
- António B. Moniz & Margarida R. Paulos, 2009. "The clothing industry as a globalized sector: implications for work organisation, quality of work and job content," IET Working Papers Series 13/2009, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- António Brandão Moniz, 2011. "From the Lisbon strategy to EU2020: illusion or progress for european economies?," IET Working Papers Series 01/2011, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Csaba Makó & Miklós Illéssy & Péter Csizmadia, 2012. "Declining Innovation Performance of the Hungarian Economy: Special Focus on Organizational Innovation. The Example of the European Community Innovation Survey (CIS)," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 8(1), pages 116-137.
- Francis Green & Alan Felstead & Duncan Gallie & Golo Henseke, 2022. "Working Still Harder," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 75(2), pages 458-487, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Monique Ramioul should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.