Madhusudan M. Raj
|Department of Human Resource Development, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Udhana-Magdalla Road, Surat - 395007, Gujarat, INDIA.|
Department of Human Resource Development, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (Department of Human Resource Development, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University)http://www.sgu.ernet.in/resmeth/hrdhist.htm
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Raj, Madhusudan, 2014. "Rupee Depreciation: Its Causes and Cure," MPRA Paper 60723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raj, Madhusudan, 2010. "Inflation and its Cures," MPRA Paper 22599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raj, Madhusudan, 2008. "Mending the Meltdown: Fending off the Interventions and Resurrecting the Market," MPRA Paper 15693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raj, Madhusudan, 2008. "State of Elementary Education in Public Schools of Gujarat: A Study of Schools Run by the Bharuch Municipality," MPRA Paper 10581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acharya, Akash & Biswaroop, Das & Pandya, Kiran & Raj, Madhusudan, 2006. "Surat 2006 Floods: A Citizens’ Report," MPRA Paper 1826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Raj, Madhusudan, 2008.
"Mending the Meltdown: Fending off the Interventions and Resurrecting the Market,"
15693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter DiIorio & Walter E. Block, 2012. "And … it's gone: the economics ofSouth Park 's Margarita (housing bubble) episode," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 76-84, February.
- Walter Block, 2011. "Destined For Failure: American Prosperity In The Age Of Bailouts," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 6(1), pages 189-216, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2010-05-29 2015-01-19
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2010-05-29 2015-01-19
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2008-09-29
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2008-09-29
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2010-05-29
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2008-09-29
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Madhusudan M. Raj should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.