Mending the Meltdown: Fending off the Interventions and Resurrecting the Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter DiIorio & Walter E. Block, 2012. "And … it's gone: the economics ofSouth Park 's Margarita (housing bubble) episode," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 76-84, February.
- Walter Block, 2011. "Destined For Failure: American Prosperity In The Age Of Bailouts," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 6(1), pages 189-216, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAustrian Business Cycle Theory; ABCT; Gold Standard; Commodity money; Federal Reserve; Fractional Reserve Banking; Business Cycle; Time preference; Keynes; Economic meltdown; Financial crisis; Ludwig von Mises; Rothbard; Hazlitt;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .