|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economice şi Gestiunea Afacerilor Târgu-Jiu, Romania
Universitatea "Constantin Brancusi"
: 004 0253 211062
Str. Victoriei 24, Targu-Jiu, Gorj
RePEc:edi:fetgjro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ilie, Livia & Horobet, Alexandra & Popescu, Corina, 2007. "Liberalization And Regulation In The Eu Energy Market," MPRA Paper 6419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dumitrache Ramona & Dumitrache Cosmin & Popescu Corina & Varsami Anastasia, 2011. "Avoidance of collision risk," Constanta Maritime University Annals, Constanta Maritime University, vol. 16(2), pages 37-40.
- Varsami Anastasia & Popescu Corina, 2011. "The advantages of multimodal intra-European transport as opposed to inland transport," Constanta Maritime University Annals, Constanta Maritime University, vol. 15(1), pages 115-118.
- Varsami Anastasia & Popescu Corina, 2010. "Piracy in the Gulf of Aden - a problem of our days," Constanta Maritime University Annals, Constanta Maritime University, vol. 13(1), pages 45-50.
- Corina Popescu & Varsami Anastasia, 2010. "The use of ECDIS in modern navigation," Constanta Maritime University Annals, Constanta Maritime University, vol. 13(1), pages 41-44.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Corina Popescu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.