Report NEP-LAW-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miller, Marcus & Smith, Jennifer C, 2007. "Punishment Without Crime? Prison as a Worker-Discipline Device," CEPR Discussion Papers 6621, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon Schropp, 2007. "Revisiting the "Compliance-vs.-Rebalancing" Debate in WTO Scholarship a Unified Research Agenda," IHEID Working Papers 29-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Dec 2007.
- Alma Cohen & Rajeev Dehejia & Dmitri Romanov, 2007. "Do Financial Incentives Affect Fertility?," NBER Working Papers 13700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucian A. Bebchuk & Martijn Cremers & Urs Peyer, 2007. "CEO Centrality," NBER Working Papers 13701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucian A. Bebchuk & Zvika Neeman, 2007. "Investor Protection and Interest Group Politics," NBER Working Papers 13702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John R. Graham & Si Li & Jiaping Qiu, 2007. "Corporate Misreporting and Bank Loan Contracting," NBER Working Papers 13708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Metin M. Cosgel, 2007. "Stagnation and Change in Islamic History," Working papers 2007-47, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing, 2007. "Securing property rights in transition: lessons from implementation of China's rural land contracting law," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4447, The World Bank.
- Alfredo Burlando & Alberto Motta, 2007. "Self Reporting reduces corruption in law enforcement," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0063, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Camille Chaserant, 2007. "Autorité et flexibilité : quand la théorie des options interroge," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-28, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur & Nadine Levratto, 2007. "Legal vs economic explanations of the rise in bankruptcies in XIXth century France," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-35, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- James E. Prieger & Wei-Min Hu, 2007. "Applications Barriers to Entry and Exclusive Vertical Contracts in Platform Markets," Working Papers 07-46, NET Institute, revised Nov 2007.
- Nicholas Economides & Ioannis Lianos, 2007. "The Elusive Antitrust Standard on Bundling in Europe and in the United States at the Aftermath of the Microsoft Cases," Working Papers 07-47, NET Institute, revised Dec 2007.
- Ilie, Livia & Horobet, Alexandra & Popescu, Corina, 2007. "Liberalization And Regulation In The Eu Energy Market," MPRA Paper 6419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torres, Fernando, 2007. "Trademark Values in Corporate Restructuring," MPRA Paper 6538, University Library of Munich, Germany.