Ramona Florina Popescu
Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economice Piteşti, Romania
Universitatea din Piteşti
RePEc:edi:fepitro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Popescu, Ramona & Ungureanu, Emilia, 2008. "Brief Assessment regarding the Situation of the Romanian Industrial Parks," MPRA Paper 62432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avramescu, Tiberiu Cristian & Popescu, Ramona Florina, 2008. "Tourism - Part of Sustainable Local Development," MPRA Paper 11291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Popescu, Ramona Florina, 2008. "General view regarding the recent contribution of the World Bank in Europe and Central Asia," MPRA Paper 11402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Popescu, Ramona Florina & Clipici, Emilia, 2008.
"Establishment and analysis of the credit risk profile in a Romanian retail bank,"
11897, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Nov 2008.
repec:pts:wpaper:e5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramona Florina POPESCU & Nadia BELU, 2015. "Experiences Regarding Scientific And Technological Parks Across The World - The Case Of Romania," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 14(3), pages 22-28.
- Ramona Florina POPESCU & Maria Daniela BONDOC, 2015. "Selecting Strategic Industries: International Practice," The Journal of Accounting and Management, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1, pages 11-18, April.
- Emilia UNGUREANU & Cristina Florentina BÂLDAN & Ramona Florina POPESCU, 2013. "Social-Economic Inequalities Existing At Rural Level –South West Oltenia Region," The USV Annals of Economics and Public Administration, Stefan cel Mare University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, vol. 13(1(17)), pages 7-15, June.
- Ramona Florina POPESCU & Emilia UNGUREANU, 2012. "Attenuation Scenarios Of Socio-Economical Inequalities At Rural Level - South-West Oltenia Region," The USV Annals of Economics and Public Administration, Stefan cel Mare University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, vol. 12(1(15)), pages 46-54, June.
- Ramona Florina Popescu, 2011. "Connections between the Concepts of Corporate Social Responsibility and Social Enterprise," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 27, pages 53-59, February.
- Maria-Daniela Bondoc & Ramona-Florina Popescu & Emilia Ungureanu, 2010. "Analysis of the temporary evolution of the Romanian migration flows abroad, on migration routes," Revista de cercetare si interventie sociala, Editura Lumen, Department of Economics, vol. 28, pages 143-155, March.
- Ramona Florina Popescu, 2009. "Eco-Efficiency And Its Opportunity In A World In Crisis," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 4(4), pages 45-50, Winter.
- Popescu Ramona Florina & Bondoc Maria Daniela, 2009. "The Temporal Evolution Of Internal Migratory Flows, Upon Migratory Directions," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 508-511, May.
- Ramona Florina Popescu Tiberiu Cristian Avramescu, 2008. "Eco-Industrial Parks – An Opportunity for the Developing Countries to Achieve Sustainable Development," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 11(Special C), pages 21-30, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ramona Florina Popescu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.