International Laboratory of Decision Choice and Analysis Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
: +7 (495) 772-95-90*2017
+7 (495) 621-13-42
5A Vorontsovo Pole Str., Moscow
RePEc:edi:ldhseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Irina V. Abankina & Fuad T. Aleskerov & Veronika Yu. Belousova & Leonid M. Gokhberg & Kirill V. Zinkovsky & Sofya G. Kiselgof & Vsevolod Petrushchenko & Sergey V. Shvydun, 2015. "Performance-Based Typology Of Universities: Evidence From Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 33/STI/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Abankina, Irina & Aleskerov, Fuad & Belousova, Veronika & Gokhberg, Leonid & Kiselgof, Sofya & Petrushchenko, Vsevolod & Shvydun, Sergey & Zinkovsky, Kirill, 2016. "From equality to diversity: Classifying Russian universities in a performance oriented system," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 228-239.
- Fuad Aleskerov & Vsevolod Petrushchenko, 2016. "DEA by sequential exclusion of alternatives in heterogeneous samples," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(01), pages 5-22, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Abankina, Irina & Aleskerov, Fuad & Belousova, Veronika & Gokhberg, Leonid & Kiselgof, Sofya & Petrushchenko, Vsevolod & Shvydun, Sergey & Zinkovsky, Kirill, 2016.
"From equality to diversity: Classifying Russian universities in a performance oriented system,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 228-239.
- Alexander D. Gromov, 2017. "The Efficiency of Russian Higher Education Institutions and its Determinants," HSE Working papers WP BRP 40/EDU/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vsevolod Petrushchenko should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.