Camilo Jose Pecha G
Inter-American Development BankWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
1300 New York Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20577
RePEc:edi:iadbbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Camilo Pecha, 2017. "The Effects of Natural Disasters on the Labour Market: Do Hurricanes Increase Informality?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8691, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Diether Beuermann & Camilo Pecha & Juan Pedro Schmid, 2017. "The Effects of Weather Shocks on Early Childhood Development," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8543, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Diether Beuermann & Camilo Pecha, 2016. "Healthy to Work: The Impact of Free Public Healthcare on Health Status and Labor Supply in Jamaica," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7970, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Camilo Pecha & Inder J. Ruprah, 2015. "Religion as an Unemployment Insurance and the Basis of Support for Public Safety Nets: The Case of Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6978, Inter-American Development Bank.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Diether Beuermann & Camilo Pecha, 2016.
"Healthy to Work: The Impact of Free Public Healthcare on Health Status and Labor Supply in Jamaica,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
7970, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Doi, Yoko & McKenzie, David & Zia, Bilal, 2014. "Who you train matters: Identifying combined effects of financial education on migrant households," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 39-55.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2005. "Emigration, Labor Supply, and Earnings in Mexico," NBER Working Papers 11412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shaun A. Golding & Katherine J. Curtis, 2013. "Migration and rural development: resettlement, remittances and amenities," Chapters,in: Handbook of Rural Development, chapter 6, pages i-ii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Erika Ruiz Sandoval, 2006. "Latinoamericanos con Destino a Europa: Migración, Remesas y Codesarrollo como Temas Emergentes en la Relación UE-AL," Policy Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 06-02, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Camilo Jose Pecha G should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.