Camilo Jose Pecha G
|Last Name:||Pecha G|
(80%) Departamento Nacional de Planeación Bogotá, Colombia
Government of Colombia
+57 1 381 50 00
+57 1 381 50 01 50 16
RePEc:edi:dnpgvco (more details at EDIRC)
(20%) Inter-American Development BankWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
1300 New York Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20577
RePEc:edi:iadbbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Books
- Pecha, Camilo, 2018. "The Effects of Natural Disasters on the Labour Market: Do Hurricanes Increase Informality?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8691, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Beuermann, Diether & Pecha, Camilo & Schmid, Juan Pedro, 2018. "The Effects of Weather Shocks on Early Childhood Development," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8543, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Pecha, Camilo & Ruprah, Inder J., 2015. "Religion as an Unemployment Insurance and the Basis of Support for Public Safety Nets: The Case of Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6978, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Beuermann, Diether & Schwartz, Moises & Schmid, Juan Pedro & Dippel, Christian & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Khadan, Jeetendra & Pecha, Camilo & Fajgenbaum, Jose & Loser, Claudio & Wright, Allan & Waithe,, 2018. "Nurturing Institutions for a Resilient Caribbean," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 9164, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Beuermann, Diether & Pecha, Camilo & Schmid, Juan Pedro, 2018.
"The Effects of Weather Shocks on Early Childhood Development,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
8543, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Saenz, Mayra A., 2020. "Extreme Weather and Food Security: The Case of Malawi," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304626, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Aimable Nsabimana & Justice Tei Mensah, 2020. "Weather shocks and child nutrition: Evidence from Tanzania," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-57, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Camilo Jose Pecha G should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.