Camilo Jose Pecha G
- Diether Beuermann & Camilo Pecha & Juan Pedro Schmid, 2017. "The Effects of Weather Shocks on Early Childhood Development," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8543, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Diether Beuermann & Camilo Pecha, 2016. "Healthy to Work: The Impact of Free Public Healthcare on Health Status and Labor Supply in Jamaica," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7970, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Camilo Pecha & Inder J. Ruprah, 2015.
"Religion as an Unemployment Insurance and the Basis of Support for Public Safety Nets: The Case of Latin America and the Caribbean,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
6978, Inter-American Development Bank.
repec:idb:brikps:89736 is not listed on IDEAS
repec:idb:brikps:96656 is not listed on IDEAS
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (2) 2016-02-29 2017-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2017-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-HAP: Economics of Happiness (1) 2016-02-29. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2017-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-LAM: Central & South America (1) 2016-02-29. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Camilo Pecha G should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.