Elisabeth T. Pereira
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||1995 Unidade de Investigação em Governança, Competitivade e Políticas Públicas (GOVCOPP); Universidade de Aveiro (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial Aveiro, Portugal
Universidade de Aveiro
+351 234 370 361
+351 234 370 215
Campus Universitario de Santiago, 3810-193 Aveiro
RePEc:edi:deavept (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Unidade de Investigação em Governança, Competitivade e Políticas Públicas (GOVCOPP) Aveiro, Portugal
Universidade de Aveiro
RePEc:edi:goavept (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sousa, Cândido T. & Pereira, Elisabeth T., 2012. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Convergence: the Case of the European State Members," MPRA Paper 62017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elisabeth T. Pereira & J. P. Cerdeira Bento & Ricardo Fernando Silva, 2009. "Cointegration and Asymmetric Adjustment between Output and Unemployment: an Application to the U.S. Economy," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 52, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Liliana M. Abrantes & Elisabeth T. Pereira & Anabela Botelho, 2020. "The impact of R%D incentives in the competitiveness of Portuguese SMEs," International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 21(3), pages 336-355.
- Diogo E. Ferraz & Elisabeth T. Pereira, 2018. "The economic role of small knowledge intensive firms in European member states," International Journal of Knowledge-Based Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(3), pages 221-243.
- Diana C. Neves & AntÃ³nio J. Fernandes & Elisabeth T. Pereira, 2015. "Determinants of Touristic Attraction in Portuguese Regions and Their Impact on GDP," Tourism Economics, , vol. 21(3), pages 629-648, June.
- Fernando A. de Oliveira Tavares & Elisabeth T. Pereira & AntÃ³nio Carrizo Moreira, 2014. "The Portuguese Residential Real Estate Market. An Evaluation of the Last Decade Abstract: This article presents an integrated vision of the context of the residential real estate market in Portugal. I," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(6), pages 739-757, December.
- Antonio Carrizo Moreira & Fernando Oliveira Tavares & Elisabeth Teixeira Pereira, 2014. "Valoracion Inmobiliaria. Aplicacion Del Metodo De Rentas En Los Municipios Portugueses," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 23(1), pages 187-202.
- Cristiana P. Jardim Elisabeth T. Pereira, 2013. "Corporate Bankruptcy of Portuguese Firms," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 16(2), pages 39-56, May.
- Elisabeth T. Pereira, 2007. "The internationalisation of Portuguese SMEs," International Journal of Business and Globalisation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 369-390.
- Elisabeth T. Pereira & Antonio Jorge Fernandes, 2006. "The clusters development as a factor of competitive advantage," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(2), pages 266-276.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sousa, Cândido T. & Pereira, Elisabeth T., 2012.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Convergence: the Case of the European State Members,"
62017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K. Haaf & C.J.M. Kool, 2017. "Determinants of regional growth and convergence in Germany," Working Papers 17-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Elisabeth T. Pereira & J. P. Cerdeira Bento & Ricardo Fernando Silva, 2009.
"Cointegration and Asymmetric Adjustment between Output and Unemployment: an Application to the U.S. Economy,"
Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers)
52, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2014. "Re-evaluating Okun's law in South Africa: A nonlinear co-integration approach," MPRA Paper 57398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elisabeth T. Pereira should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.