Jason C. Patalinghug
|Terminal Degree:||2013 Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics; University of Connecticut (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Economics and Finance Madison, Connecticut (United States)
Southern Connecticut State University
501 Crescent Street, New Haven, CT 06515
RePEc:edi:efscsus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jason C. Patalinghug, 2013.
"The Effect of Advertising and In-Store Promotion on the Demand for Chocolate,"
21, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Patalinghug, Jason C., 2013. "The Effect of Advertising and In-Store Promotion on the Demand for Chocolate," Working Paper series 159981, University of Connecticut, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Patalinghug Jason C., 2019. "Estimation of a Production Function for Philippine Retail Stores," Economics, Sciendo, vol. 7(1), pages 69-79, June.
- Jason Patalinghug & Epictetus Patalinghug, 2019. "What Does Improved Spectrum Management Mean For The Philippines?," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 5, pages 29-35, October.
- Jason C. Patalinghug, 2018. "Inflation Targeting And Monetary Policy Rules," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 6(2), pages 111-118, December.
- Jason Patalinghug, 2013. "The Right to Organize in the Philippine Business Process Outsourcing Industry," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2-3), pages 248-256, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jason C. Patalinghug should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.