Report NEP-MKT-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Russo & Anna D'Annunzio, 2013. "Network Neutrality, Access to Content and Online Advertising," KOF Working papers 13-344, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- David Gill & John Thanassoulis, 2013. "Competition in Posted Prices With Stochastic Discounts," Economics Series Working Papers 682, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jason C. Patalinghug, 2013. "The Effect of Advertising and In-Store Promotion on the Demand for Chocolate," Working Papers 21, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 2013. "Cooperation vs. Collusion: How Essentiality Shapes Co-opetition," IDEI Working Papers 801, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- André, Kévin, 2013. "Why Should Business Education Care About Care? Toward an Educare Perspective," ESSEC Working Papers WP1315, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Julia Rothbauer & Gernot Sieg, 2013. "Are commercial ceilings adequate for the regulation of commercial overload on free-to-air TV channels?," Working Papers 19, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster, revised May 2014.
- Gebreselassie, Samuel, 2012. "Production and Marketing of Vegetables among smallholders in Ethiopia: The case of Lume district of Ethiopia," 2012 Eighth AFMA Congress, November 25-29, 2012, Nairobi, Kenya 159397, African Farm Management Association (AFMA).
- Item repec:cor:louvrp:-1512 is not listed on IDEAS anymore