|Banaras Hindu University|
Department of Economics Varanasi, India
Banaras Hindu University
RePEc:edi:debhuin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Pandey, Adya Prasad & Shivesh, Shivesh, 2007. "Wage and income differentials on the basis of gender in Indian agriculture," MPRA Paper 6088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pandey, Adya Prasad & Shivesh,, 2007. "Indian SMEs and their uniqueness in the country," MPRA Paper 6086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Pandey, Adya Prasad & Shivesh, Shivesh, 2007.
"Wage and income differentials on the basis of gender in Indian agriculture,"
6088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roy, Chandan & Sanchari, Roy Mukherjee & Santanu, Ghosh, 2011. "A Situational Analysis Of Women Workers in Sericulture of West Bengal," MPRA Paper 80121, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Chandan ROY, 2017. "The artisanal silk industry of West Bengal: A study of its history, performance and current problems," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 444-451, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Shivesh Pandey should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.