|Centre for Internatioanl Trade and Development School of International Studies Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi-110067|
(in no particular order)
Centre for International Trade and Development
New Delhi, India
Jawaharlal Nehru University
RePEc:edi:itjnuin (more details at EDIRC)
School of Economics
University of Hyderabad
RePEc:edi:dehydin (more details at EDIRC)
Institute of Economic Growth
University of Delhi
University Enclave, Delhi - 110007
RePEc:edi:ieudein (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Pant, Manoj & Pattanayak, Manoranjan, 2005. "Does Openness Promote Competition? A Case Study of Indian Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 2871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manoranjan Pattanayak, 2006. "Agricultural Productivity In Orissa: A Spatio-Temporal Analysis," The IUP Journal of Agricultural Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 56-68, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Pant, Manoj & Pattanayak, Manoranjan, 2005.
"Does Openness Promote Competition? A Case Study of Indian Manufacturing,"
2871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manoranjan Pattanayak Author- Workplace-Name: CRISIL LIMITED & Manoj Pant, "undated". "Corporate Governance, Competition and Firm Performance: Evidence from India," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 10-07, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Sandwip Kumar Das & Manoj Pant, 2006. "Measuring market imperfection in the manufacturing sector: Theory and evidence from India," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 63-79.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Manoranjan Pattanayak should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.