Santosh Chandra Panda
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Delhi, India
Delhi School of Economics
University of Delhi
Delhi 110 007
RePEc:edi:deudein (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Panda, Santosh C. & Pattanaik, Prasanta K., 1986. "Exact choice and fuzzy preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 53-68, February.
- Panda, Santosh C., 1986. "Some impossibility results with domain restrictions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 21-34, February.
- Panda, Santosh C., 1983. "On non-binary social choice," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 73-78, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Panda, Santosh C. & Pattanaik, Prasanta K., 1986.
"Exact choice and fuzzy preferences,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 53-68, February.
- Hill, Brian, 2009. "Confidence in preferences," Les Cahiers de Recherche 919, HEC Paris.
- José Luis Garcí a-Lapresta & Bonifacio Llamazares, 2010. "Preference Intensities and Majority Decisions Based on Difference of Support Between Alternatives," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 19(6), pages 527-542, November.
- Piggins, Ashley & Duddy, Conal, 2016. "Oligarchy and soft incompleteness," MPRA Paper 72392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conal Duddy & Juan Perote-Pena & Asjley Piggins, 2009. "Arrow's theorem and max-star transitivity," Working Papers 0140, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2009.
- Perote-Pena, Juan & Piggins, Ashley, 2007. "Strategy-proof fuzzy aggregation rules," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 564-580, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Santosh Chandra Panda should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.