Kulliyyah of Economics and Management Sciences Jalan Gombak, Malaysia
International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
RePEc:edi:feiiumy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Md Nazmus Sadekin & Md Muhibbullah & Md. Mahmudul Alam, 2021. "Global Economic Change and Inequality," Post-Print hal-03520099, HAL.
- Mohammad Rashed Hasan Polas & Md Muhibbullah & Rafia Afroz & Md Nazmus Sadekin, 2021. "Employee motivation as an indicator of the desire to continue working: evidence from SMEs in Bangladesh," International Journal of Management Practice, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 14(3), pages 343-367.
- Md Muhibbullah & Rafia Afroz & Jarita Duasa, 2021. "Solar Photovoltaic Panels in Malaysian Homes: An Economic Analysis and Survey of Public Opinion," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 11(6), pages 454-464.
- Md Wasiul Karim & Ahasanul Haque & Nurita Binti Juhdi & Md Muhibbullah & Mohammad Arije Ulfy, 2020. "The Effects of Visual Merchandising and Price Sensitivity on Impulse Purchase Behaviour among Young Apparel Shoppers in Bangladesh," International Journal of Business, Economics and Management, Conscientia Beam, vol. 7(3), pages 192-202.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2022-03-07. Author is listed
- NEP-ISF: Islamic Finance (1) 2022-03-07. Author is listed
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2022-03-07. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Md Muhibbullah should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.