Gibson H. Munisi
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institutt for økonomi Kristiansand, Norway
Universitetet i Agder
: 38 14 15 07
38 14 10 27
Serviceboks 422, 4604 Kristiansand
RePEc:edi:dehiano (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gibson Hosea Munisi & Roy Mersland, 2013.
"Ownership, board compensation and company performance in sub-Saharan African countries,"
Working Papers CEB
13-041, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gibson Hosea Munisi & Roy Mersland, 2016. "Ownership, Board Compensation and Company Performance in Sub-Saharan African Countries," Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 15(2), pages 191-224, August.
- Munisi, Gibson & Randøy, Trond, 2013. "Corporate governance and company performance across Sub-Saharan African countries," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 92-110.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Munisi, Gibson & Randøy, Trond, 2013.
"Corporate governance and company performance across Sub-Saharan African countries,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 92-110.
- Nguyen, Tuan & Locke, Stuart & Reddy, Krishna, 2015. "Ownership concentration and corporate performance from a dynamic perspective: Does national governance quality matter?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 148-161.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gibson H. Munisi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.