World Bank GroupWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 477-1234
1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433
RePEc:edi:wrldbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Hans J. Blommestein & Vincenzo Guzzo & Allison Holland & Yibin Mu, 2010. "Debt Markets: Policy Challenges in the Post-Crisis Landscape," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2010(1), pages 143-169.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hans J. Blommestein & Vincenzo Guzzo & Allison Holland & Yibin Mu, 2010.
"Debt Markets: Policy Challenges in the Post-Crisis Landscape,"
OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2010(1), pages 143-169.
- Hans J. Blommestein, 2012. "The Debate over Sovereign Risk, Safe Assets, and the Risk-Free Rate: What are the Implications for Sovereign Issuers?," Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, Turkish Economic Association, vol. 1(3), pages 55-70, September.
- Ranaldo, Angelo & Rossi, Enzo, 2016.
"Uniform-price Auctions for Swiss Government Bonds: Origin and Evolution,"
Working Papers on Finance
1609, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Angelo Ranaldo & Enzo Rossi, 2016. "Uniform-price auctions for Swiss government bonds: Origin and evolution," Economic Studies 2016-10, Swiss National Bank.
- Philip Turner, 2011. "Fiscal Dominance and the Long-Term Interest Rate," FMG Special Papers sp199, Financial Markets Group.
- Hans J Blommestein & Anja Hubig, 2012. "Is the standard micro portfolio approach to sovereign debt management still appropriate?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Threat of fiscal dominance?, volume 65, pages 141-155 Bank for International Settlements.
- Carlos A. Primo Braga & Gallina A. Vincelette, 2011. "Sovereign Debt and the Financial Crisis : Will This Time Be Different?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2534.
- Johannes Holler, 2013. "Funding Strategies of Sovereign Debt Management: A Risk Focus," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 51-74.
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Italy; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 12/168, International Monetary Fund.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yibin Mu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.