- Molnar, Maria, 2011. "Income Polarization In Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 64-83, June.
- Maria Molnar, 2010. "Measuring the impact of redistribution on income inequality and polarization," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 7-27, December.
- Maria MOLNAR, 2009. "Income Of Households With Children And Child Poverty," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 28(1(37)), pages 168-194, June.
- Molnar Maria, 2006. "Repere europene ale dezvoltării umane şi coeziunii sociale în România," Revista OEconomica, Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 04, December.
- Daniel Verger & Viorica Duma & Maria Molnar & Filofteia Panduru, 2005. "Roumanie : une agriculture de survie, après l'industrialisation forcée," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 383(1), pages 193-217.
- Constantin GRIGORESCU & Maria POENARU & Constanta PETCU & Livia CHISAGIU & Maria MOLNAR, 2005.
"MULTIDIMENSIONAL EVALUATION OF LIVING STANDARD. Territorial dimension. Gaps. Main reasons, effects and possible remedies,"
Romanian Journal of Economics,
Institute of National Economy, vol. 20(1(29)), pages 95-110, June.
RePEc:crs:ecosta:es383-384-385j is not listed on IDEAS
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maria Molnar should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.