bahareh Mosadegh Sedghy
|Last Name:||Mosadegh Sedghy|
Faculty of Management Lethbridge, Canada
University of Lethbridge
RePEc:edi:fmletca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Ghazalian, Pascal L. & Mosadegh Sedghy, Bahareh, 2019.
"Changes in Canada’s Preferential Trade Network and the Welfare Effects in Agricultural Markets,"
92997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghazalian, Pascal L. & Mosadegh Sedghy, Bahareh, 2019. "Changes in Canada’s Preferential Trade Network and the Welfare Effects in Agricultural Markets," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 20(1), June.
- Mosadegh Sedghy, Bahareh & Tamini, Lota Dabio & Lambert, Remy, 2018. "Effects of Price Insurance Programs on Supply Response: A Case Study of Corn Farmers in Quebec," MPRA Paper 93816, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Nov 2018.
- Mosadegh Sedghy, Bahareh, 2018. "Evolution of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) in Agricultural Cold Chain Monitoring: A Literature Review," MPRA Paper 94448, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Jan 2019.
- Bahareh Mosadegh Sedghy & Rémy Lambert & Lota Dabio Tamini, 2016. "Supply response of corn farmers in Quebec: Analyzing the impact of prices volatility?," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2016-1, CREATE.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bahareh Mosadegh Sedghy should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.