Report NEP-AGR-2017-03-12This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pushkar Maitra & Sandip Mitra & Dilip Mookherjee & Sujata Visaria, 2017. "The Equity Impacts of Targeted Smallholder Agricultural Credit," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2017-41, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Mar 2017.
- Habtamu Beshir & Jean-Francois Maystadt, 2016. "In utero seasonal food insecurity and cognitive development: Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers 157856919, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Bahareh Mosadegh Sedghy & Rémy Lambert & Lota Dabio Tamini, 2016. "Supply response of corn farmers in Quebec: Analyzing the impact of prices volatility?," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2016-1, CREATE.
- Zhang, Yuan & Wan, Guanghua, 2017. "Exploring the Trade–Urbanization Nexus in Developing Economies: Evidence and Implications," ADBI Working Papers 636, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Wadood, Syed Naimul & Ali, Ayub, 2016. "Economic Valuation of Rural Wetlands and Household Food Security: A Case Study from the North-West Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 77068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marmai, Nadine, 2016. "Farmers’ investments in innovative technologies in times of precipitation extremes: A statistical analysis for rural Tanzania," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201617, University of Turin.
- Varma, Poornima, 2017. "Adoption of System of Rice Intensification and its Impact on Rice Yields and Household Income: An Analysis for India," IIMA Working Papers WP2017-02-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Tleubayev, Alisher & Bobojonov, Ihtiyor & Götz, Linde & Hockmann, Heinrich & Glauben, Thomas, 2017. "Determinants of productivity and efficiency of wheat production in Kazakhstan: A stochastic frontier approach [Determinanten von Produktivität und Effizienz der Weizenproduktion in Kasachstan: Ein ," IAMO Discussion Papers 160, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Lota D. Tamini & Bruno Larue & Gale E. West & Moise K.Ndegue Fongue, 2016. "Agricultural production and pollutant runoffs in QuŽbecÕs Chaudi re river watershed: what are the potential environmental gains?," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2016-2, CREATE.
- Varma, Poornima, 2017. "Adoption of Natural Resource Management Technologies under Information Constraints: The Case of System of Rice Intensification (SRI) in India," IIMA Working Papers WP2017-02-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Hanna, Rema & Kyle, Jordan & Olken, Benjamin & Sumarto, Sudarno, 2017. "Contracting out the Last-Mile of Service Delivery: Subsidized Food Distribution in Indonesia," CEPR Discussion Papers 11857, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kosuke Uetake & Nathan Yang, 2017. "Success Breeds Success: Weight Loss Dynamics in the Presence of Short-Term and Long-Term Goals," Working Papers 170002, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Fernï¿½ndez-Amador, Octavio & Francois, Joseph & Oberdabernig, Doris & Tomberger, Patrick, 2017. "Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Economic Growth: An Assessment based on Production and Consumption Emission Inventories," CEPR Discussion Papers 11841, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Burke, M & Craxton, M & Kolstad, CD & Onda, C & Allcott, H & Baker, E & Barrage, L & Carson, R & Gillingham, K & Graf-Zivin, J & Greenstone, M & Hallegatte, S & Hanemann, WM & Heal, G & Hsiang, S & Jo, 2016. "Opportunities for advances in climate change economics," University of California at Santa Barbara, Recent Works in Economics qt4tc5d9pb, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.