|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML)Lucknow, India
91 - 522- 2734101
Prabandh Nagar, Lucknow- 226013
RePEc:edi:iimluin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Mittal, Amit & Garg, Ajay Kumar, 2018. "Bank stocks inform higher growth – A System GMM analysis of ten emerging markets in Asia," MPRA Paper 98253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mittal, Amit & Garg, Ajay Kumar, 2017. "Private information implications for acquirers and targets in horizontal mergers," MPRA Paper 85355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mittal, Amit & Garg, Ajay Kumar, 2016. "How do Indian firms cope with a crisis? Earnings management characteristics of CNX Nifty 100 companies," MPRA Paper 85353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (2) 2018-04-23 2020-02-10. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2020-02-10. Author is listed
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2018-04-23. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2018-04-23. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2020-02-10. Author is listed
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2020-02-10. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Amit Mittal should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.