Report NEP-CFN-2018-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rampini, Adriano A. & Viswanathan, S., 2018. "Financial Intermediary Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 12800, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Panicker, Vidya Sukumara & Sumit Mitra & Rajesh Srinivas Upadhyayula, 2018. "Nominee directors on Indian boards: Direct and moderated influence on international investments," Working papers 251, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Mittal, Amit & Garg, Ajay Kumar, 2016. "How do Indian firms cope with a crisis? Earnings management characteristics of CNX Nifty 100 companies," MPRA Paper 85353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Mauricio Larrain & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2018. "Capital Inflows, Equity Issuance Activity, and Corporate Investment," NBER Working Papers 24433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Idrees, Sahar & Qayyum, Abdul, 2018. "The Impact of Financial Distress Risk on Equity Returns: A Case Study of Non-Financial Firms of Pakistan Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 85346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aretz, Kevin & Pope, Peter F., 2018. "Real options models of the firm, capacity overhang, and the cross-section of stock returns," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 85963, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mittal, Amit & Garg, Ajay Kumar, 2017. "Why do acquirers prefer M&A? Evidence from Banks in India," MPRA Paper 85354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luisa Corrado & Tobias Schuler, 2018. "Financial Bubbles in Interbank Lending," ifo Working Paper Series 260, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Aida Sy & Lamia Jamel & Abdelkader Derbali, 2017. "Do ownership structure and quality of financial information affect the cost of debt of Tunisian listing firms?," Post-Print hal-01695999, HAL.