Report NEP-BEC-2018-04-23This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yan Bai & Dan Lu & Xu Tian, 2018. "Do Financial Frictions Explain Chinese Firms’ Saving and Misallocation?," NBER Working Papers 24436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Debora Revoltella & Jan Svejnar & Christoph T. Weiss, 2018. "Resource Misallocation in European Firms: The Role of Constraints, Firm Characteristics and Managerial Decisions," NBER Working Papers 24444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Revoltella, Debora & Svejnar, Jan & Weiss, Christoph T., 2018. "Resource Misallocation in European Firms: The Role of Constraints, Firm Characteristics and Managerial Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 11401, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Isil Erel & Léa H. Stern & Chenhao Tan & Michael S. Weisbach, 2018. "Selecting Directors Using Machine Learning," NBER Working Papers 24435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Panicker, Vidya Sukumara & Sumit Mitra & Rajesh Srinivas Upadhyayula, 2018. "Nominee directors on Indian boards: Direct and moderated influence on international investments," Working papers 251, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Mittal, Amit & Garg, Ajay Kumar, 2016. "How do Indian firms cope with a crisis? Earnings management characteristics of CNX Nifty 100 companies," MPRA Paper 85353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Peter J. Klenow, 2018. "The Reallocation Myth," Working Papers 18-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Naomi Mathenge & Eftychia Nikolaidou, 2018. "Firm Financing Choices and Productivity in Sub Saharan Africa: Evidence from Firm Level Data," School of Economics Macroeconomic Discussion Paper Series 2018-07, School of Economics, University of Cape Town.
- Peter Zwaneveld & Raoul van Maarseveen & Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen, 2018. "Firm heterogeneity and exports in the Netherlands: Identifying export potential," CPB Discussion Paper 369, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Nicholas Bloom & Fatih Guvenen & David Price & Jae Song & Till von Wachter, 2018. "Firming Up Inequality," Working Papers 750, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 09 Apr 2018.
- Dora Abidi, 2018. "Fostering Organizational Capabilities Through Soft Skills: A Strategic Imperative For A Vuca World," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 18-08, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Huber, Kilian, 2018. "Disentangling the effects of a banking crisis: evidence from German firms and counties," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87410, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.