|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Laboratory for Analysis and Forecast of Economic Processes Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
Myasnitskaya 20, Moscow 101000
RePEc:edi:afhseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Elena Abramova & Alexander Apokin & Dmitry Belousov & Alexander Frolov & Kirill Mikhailenko & Elena Penukhina, 2013. "Future of Russia: Macroeconomic Scenarios in the Global Context," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 7(2), pages 6-25.
- E. Penukhina & D. Belousov & K. Mikhailenko., 2012. "Economic Effects of 2004–2009 Tax Reforms: Retrospective Analysis," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
- Alexander Apokin & Dmitry Belousov & Kirill Mikhailenko, 2010. "Key Parameters of Russia's Long-Term Economic Development: A Scenario Analysis," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 4-18.
- Mikhailenko, Kirill, 2003. "Methodology Of Scenario Forecasting Of Russia’S Economic Development," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, pages 78-91.
- S. Moiseev & K. Mikhailenko, 1999. "Terra Incognita: Globalization of Financial Markets," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kirill Mikhaylenko should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.