|1-6-1 Nishi-waseda Shinjyuku-ku, Tokyo 169-8050 Japan|
|Terminal Degree:||2011 Vancouver School of Economics; University of British Columbia (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(95%) School of Political Science and Economics Tokyo, Japan
Faculty of Political Science and Economics
1-6-1 Nishiwaseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 169-8050
RePEc:edi:spwasjp (more details at EDIRC)
(5%) Policy Research Institute Tokyo, Japan
Ministry of Finance
Government of Japan
RePEc:edi:prigvjp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ryo Ishida & Takuro Miyamoto, "undated". "Does an Optimal Voluntary Approach Flexibly and Efficiently Control Emissions from Heterogeneous Firms?," Discussion papers ron257, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Takuro Miyamoto, 2016. "Why regulators adopt voluntary programs: a theoretical analysis of voluntary pollutant reduction programs," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(4), pages 599-623, October.
- Miyamoto, Takuro, 2014. "Taxes versus quotas in lobbying by a polluting industry with private information on abatement costs," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 141-167.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Miyamoto, Takuro, 2014.
"Taxes versus quotas in lobbying by a polluting industry with private information on abatement costs,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 141-167.
- Ian A. MacKenzie, 2015. "Prices versus quantities with distributional rent seeking," Discussion Papers Series 548, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ian A. MacKenzie, 2017. "Rent creation and rent seeking in environmental policy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 171(1), pages 145-166, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Takuro Miyamoto should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.