Agnes Medinaceli Baldivieso
|Last Name:||Medinaceli Baldivieso|
Instituto de Estudios Avanzados en Desarrollo (INESAD)La Paz, Bolivia
Av. Altamirano #6775, Irpavi, La Paz
RePEc:edi:inesabo (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Books
- Ines Lagrava, 2018. "Mortalidad neonatal en el Estado Plurinacional de Bolivia: desigualdades territoriales en el acceso a los servicios de salud," Development Research Working Paper Series 01/2018, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Luis Carlos Jemio & Lykke E. Andersen & Agnes Medinaceli, 2017.
"Bolivia’s Green National Accounts through a Commodity Super Cycle,"
Development Research Working Paper Series
05/2017, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Carlos Jemio, Luis & E. Andersen, Lykke & Medinaceli, Agnes, 2018. "Bolivia’s Green National Accounts through a Commodity Super Cycle," Revista Latinoamericana de Desarrollo Economico, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana, issue 29, pages 52-85, May.
- Lykke E. Andersen & Anna Sophia Doyle & Susana del Granado & Juan Carlos Ledezma & Agnes Medinaceli & Montserrat Valdivia & Diana Weinhold, 2016. "Emisiones Netas de Carbono Provenientes de la Deforestación en Bolivia durante 1990-2000 y 2000-2010: Resultados de un modelo de “Contabilidad de Carbono”," Development Research Working Paper Series 02/2016, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Agnes Medinaceli Baldivieso & Lykke E. Andersen & Ioulia M. Chuvileva (ed.), 2017. "Global Green Accounting 2017: An annotated bibliography of green national accounting efforts around the world," INESAD ebooks, Institute for Advanced Development Studies, edition 2, volume 1, number 201701.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Agnes Medinaceli Baldivieso should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.