[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Pamela Meadows to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR)London, United Kingdom
: +44 (020) 7222 7665
+44 (020) 7654 1900
2 Dean Trench Street, Smith Square, London SW1P 3HE
RePEc:edi:niesruk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Pamela Meadows, 2007. "A Review of the Economic Impact of Employment Relations Services Delivered by Acas," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 301, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Pamela Meadows & Paul Ormerod & William Cook, 2004. "Social Networks: Their Role in Access to Financial Services in Britain," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 189(1), pages 99-109, July.
- Pamela Meadows & Hilary Metcalf, 2003. "Special Issue on Policy Evaluation: Introduction," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 186(1), pages 57-58, October.
- Pamela Meadows, 1998. "The Working Families Tax Credit," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 166(1), pages 74-77, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Pamela Meadows & Paul Ormerod & William Cook, 2004.
"Social Networks: Their Role in Access to Financial Services in Britain,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 189(1), pages 99-109, July.
- Anna Nagurney & Tina Wakolbinger & Li Zhao, 2006. "The Evolution and Emergence of Integrated Social and Financial Networks with Electronic Transactions: A Dynamic Supernetwork Theory for the Modeling, Analysis, and Computation of Financial Flows and R," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 353-393, May.
- Ormerod, Paul, 2007. "Extracting deep information from limited observations on an evolved social network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 378(1), pages 48-52.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pamela Meadows should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.