Ian P. McCarthy
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Faculty of Business Administration Burnaby, Canada
Simon Fraser University
: (778) 782-4068
8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC, V5A 1S6
RePEc:edi:fbsfuca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters
- Robson, Karen & Plangger, Kirk & Kietzmann, Jan H. & McCarthy, Ian & Pitt, Leyland, 2015. "Is it all a game? Understanding the principles of gamification," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 411-420.
- Prpić, John & Shukla, Prashant P. & Kietzmann, Jan H. & McCarthy, Ian P., 2015. "How to work a crowd: Developing crowd capital through crowdsourcing," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 77-85.
- Bliemel Martin J. & McCarthy Ian P. & Maine Elicia M.A., 2014. "An Integrated Approach to Studying Multiplexity in Entrepreneurial Networks," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 4(4), pages 1-36, October.
- Kietzmann, Jan H. & Hermkens, Kristopher & McCarthy, Ian P. & Silvestre, Bruno S., 2011. "Social media? Get serious! Understanding the functional building blocks of social media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 241-251, May.
- Berthon, Pierre R. & Pitt, Leyland F. & McCarthy, Ian & Kates, Steven M., 2007. "When customers get clever: Managerial approaches to dealing with creative consumers," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 39-47.
- Ian McCarthy, 2005. "Toward a Phylogenetic Reconstruction of Organizational Life," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 271-307, December.
- McCarthy, Ian & Anagnostou, Angela, 2004. "The impact of outsourcing on the transaction costs and boundaries of manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 61-71, March.
- McCarthy, Ian & Ridgway, Keith & Leseure, Michel & Fieller, Nick, 2000. "Organisational diversity, evolution and cladistic classifications," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 77-95, February.
- Ian McCarthy & Brian Gordon, 2010. "Leveraging Dynamic Capabilities: A Contingent Management Control System Approach," Chapters,in: Strategic Reconfigurations, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ian P. McCarthy should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.