|MICKIEWICZOVA 1428 73401 KARVINÁ-RÁJ CZECH REPUBLIC|
Obchodne Podnikatelská Fakulta Opava, Czech Republic
: 00420 596 398 111
00420 596 312 069
Univerzitní nám. 1934/3, 733 40 Karviná
RePEc:edi:opfslcz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ingrid Majerová & Jan Nevima, 2016. "Cluster Analysis in Human Development of Visegrad Group Plus Countries," Working Papers 0031, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Jan Nevima & Ingrid Majerová, 2015. "Linkages of Macroeconomic Indicators of Competitiveness on the Example of Export and Transformational Performance in Selected Countries of the Visegrad Group Plus," Working Papers 0007, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Ingrid Majerová, 2015. "The impact of selected variables on the VAT gap in the Member States of the European Union," Working Papers 76/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Jan Nevima & Ingrid Majerová, 2015. "Application of ß – Convergence Approach in Visegrad Four Regions," Working Papers 0004, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Majerová, Ingrid, 2008. "Cooperation of developed economies and international organizations with developing economies," MPRA Paper 11884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Majerová, Ingrid, 2004.
"Perspektivy plnění fiskálních konvergenčních kritérií nových členských zemí Evropské unie na příkladu zemí Visegrádské čtyřky
[The perspectives of fiscal konvergence criterions performing in EU new," MPRA Paper 11888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
repec:opa:wpaper:0017 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ingrid Majerová, 2012. "International Development Cooperation of the Czech Republic in the Context of European Development," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(2), pages 166-185.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (4) 2015-04-02 2015-05-22 2015-10-04 2016-08-21
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2015-04-19
- NEP-AFR: Africa (1) 2008-12-07
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2015-04-19
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2015-05-22
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2015-04-19
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2016-08-21
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ingrid Majerová should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.