Report NEP-EEC-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tomasz Rosiak, 2015. "Fiscal capacity for euro area- towards a bigger EU budget?," Working Papers 93/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Zoltan Jakab & Pavel Lukyantsau & Shengzu Wang, 2015. "A Global Projection Model for Euro Area Large Economies," IMF Working Papers 15/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Hadjiemmanuil, Christos, 2015. "Bank resolution financing in the banking union," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61588, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bergljot B Barkbu & Pelin Berkmen & Pavel Lukyantsau & Sergejs Saksonovs & Hanni Schoelermann, 2015. "Investment in the Euro Area; Why Has It Been Weak?," IMF Working Papers 15/32, International Monetary Fund.
- Lena Dräger & Michael J. Lamla, 2015. "Disagreement à la Taylor: Evidence from Survey Microdata," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201503, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Central and Eastern Europe; New Member States (NMS) Policy Forum, 2014, Staff Report on Cluster Consultations—Common Policy Frameworks and Challenges," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/97, International Monetary Fund.
- Rebekka Gätjen & Melanie Schienle, 2015. "Measuring Connectedness of Euro Area Sovereign Risk," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Pelizzon, Loriana & Subrahmanyam, Marti G. & Tomio, Davide & Uno, Jun, 2015. "Sovereign credit risk, liquidity, and ECB intervention: Deus ex machina?," SAFE Working Paper Series 95, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Luc Eyraud & Tao Wu, 2015. "Playing by the Rules; Reforming Fiscal Governance in Europe," IMF Working Papers 15/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Tommaso Proietti & Martyna Marczak & Gianluigi Mazzi, 2015. "EuroMInd-D: A Density Estimate of Monthly Gross Domestic Product for the Euro Area," CEIS Research Paper 340, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 10 Apr 2015.
- Borislava Mircheva & Dirk V Muir, 2015. "Spillovers in the Nordic Countries," IMF Working Papers 15/70, International Monetary Fund.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Si Guo & Vikram Haksar & Minsuk Kim & Kalpana Kochhar & Kevin Wiseman & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2015. "The New Normal; A Sector-level Perspective on Productivity Trends in Advanced Economies," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 15/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Ingrid Majerová, 2015. "The impact of selected variables on the VAT gap in the Member States of the European Union," Working Papers 76/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Orsetta Causa & Alain de Serres & Nicolas Ruiz, 2015. "Structural reforms and income distribution," OECD Economic Policy Papers 13, OECD Publishing.