|African Monetary Fund African Union Commission P.O.Box 3243 Addis Ababa Ethiopia|
(in no particular order)
The International Association for Energy Economicshttp://www.iaee.org
28790 Chagrin Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44122, USA
Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC)
Guildford, United Kingdom
School of Economics
University of Surrey
Guildford, Surrey GU2 5XH, UK
RePEc:edi:eesuruk (more details at EDIRC)
Central Bank of NigeriaLagos, Nigeria
PMB 0187 Zaria Road Garki, Abuja
RePEc:edi:cbngvng (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Mahmud, Hassan, 2009. "Oil Price Shocks and Monetary Policy Aggregates in Nigeria: A Structural VAR Approach," MPRA Paper 25908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahmud, Hassan, 2008. "Why has Growth slowed in Sub-Saharan Africa: A System GMM-IV Approach," MPRA Paper 25910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mahmud, Hassan, 2009.
"Oil Price Shocks and Monetary Policy Aggregates in Nigeria: A Structural VAR Approach,"
25908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zahid Muhammad & Hassan Suleiman & Reza Kouhy, 2011. "Exploring oil price – exchange rate nexus for Nigeria," FIW Working Paper series 071, FIW.
- Mahmud, Hassan, 2008.
"Why has Growth slowed in Sub-Saharan Africa: A System GMM-IV Approach,"
25910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goulas, Eleftherios & Zervoyianni, Athina, 2013. "Growth, deficits and uncertainty: Theoretical aspects and empirical evidence from a panel of 27 countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 380-392.
- Eleftherios Goulas & Athina Zervoyianni, 2013. "Growth, Deficits and Uncertainty: Theoretical Aspects and Empirical Evidence," Working Paper series 53_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hassan Mahmud should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.