|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Maruyama, Yuuki, 2019. "A model of mean reversion in stock prices and the Equity Premium Puzzle," OSF Preprints 6gwjq, Center for Open Science.
- Maruyama, Yuuki, 2019. "The optimal size of a political party based on the Shapley-Shubik Power Index," SocArXiv b9ey2, Center for Open Science.
- Maruyama, Yuuki, 2019. "Recessions in a two-sector model: Capitalists’ risk preferences determine workers' real wages," SocArXiv rvne2, Center for Open Science.
- Maruyama, Yuuki, 2019. "The Pigovian tax on capital-intensive industries," SocArXiv 9mztn, Center for Open Science.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2019-12-23. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2019-11-25. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2019-11-25. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2019-11-25. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2019-11-25. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2019-12-23. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yuuki Maruyama should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.