Report NEP-PBE-2019-11-25This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yena Park & Yongsung Chang, 2018. "Optimal Taxation with Private Insurance," Working Paper Series no117, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Jara Tamayo, Holguer Xavier & Gasior, Katrin & Makovec, Mattia, 2019. "Work incentives at the extensive and intensive margin in Europe: the role of taxes, benefits and population characteristics," EUROMOD Working Papers EM19/19, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Barrios, Salvador & Coda Moscarola, Flavia & Figari, Francesco & Gandullia, Luca & Riscado, Sara, 2019. "The fiscal and equity impact of social tax expenditures in the EU," EUROMOD Working Papers EM20/19, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Mohammed Mardan, 2019. "Tax Systems and Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 7940, CESifo.
- Bjerksund, Petter & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2019. "Does a Wealth Tax Discriminate against Domestic Investors?," Discussion Papers 2019/16, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Bernd Genser & Robert Holzmann, 2019. "National Pension Policy and Globalization: A New Approach to Strive for Efficient Portability and Equitable Taxation," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2019-04, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Sachs, Dominik & Tsyvinski, Aleh & Werquin, Nicolas, 2019. "Nonlinear Tax Incidence and Optimal Taxation in General Equilibrium," TSE Working Papers 19-1047, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Andy McKay & Jukka Pirttilä & Caroline Schimanski, 2019. "The tax elasticity of formal work in African countries," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2019-69, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tedds, Lindsay M., 2019. "Who Pays for Municipal Governments? Pursuing the User Pay Model," MPRA Paper 96915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey Trossman & Jeffrey Shafer, 2019. "The Big Shakeup: Making Sense of the OECD Digital Tax Proposals," e-briefs 297, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Boscolo, Stefano, 2019. "The contribution of proportional taxes and tax-free cash benefits to income redistribution over the period 2005-2018: Evidence from Italy," EUROMOD Working Papers EM18/19, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jonathan Meer & Benjamin A. Priday, 2019. "Tax Prices and Charitable Giving: Projected Changes in Donations Under the 2017 TCJA," NBER Working Papers 26452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cobham, Alex & Faccio, Tommaso & FitzGerald, Valpy, 2019. "Global inequalities in taxing rights: An early evaluation of the OECD tax reform proposals," SocArXiv j3p48, Center for Open Science.
- Irem Guceri & Maciej Albinowski, 2019. "Investment Responses to Tax Policy Under Uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 7929, CESifo.
- Tedds, Lindsay M., 2018. "Non-tax Revenue for Funding Municipal Governments: Take-up, Constraints, and Emerging Opportunities," MPRA Paper 96919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tedds, Lindsay M., 2017. "The Tax Treatment of Non-Renewable Resource Exploration Expenditures in Canada: A Historical Review and a Way Forward," MPRA Paper 96912, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Dec 2017.
- Matthieu Bellon & Jillie Chang & Era Dabla-Norris & Salma Khalid & Frederico Lima & Enrique Rojas & Pilar Villena, 2019. "Digitalization to Improve Tax Compliance: Evidence from VAT e-Invoicing in Peru," IMF Working Papers 19/231, International Monetary Fund.
- Maruyama, Yuuki, 2019. "The Pigovian tax on capital-intensive industries," SocArXiv 9mztn, Center for Open Science.