|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Avenida Presidente Figueroa Alcorta 7350, C1428 CABA, Buenos Aires, Argentina.|
Departamento de Economía Buenos Aires, Argentina
Universidad Torcuato Di Tella
RePEc:edi:deutdar (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Manuel Macera & Albert Marcet & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2019. "On the Risk of Leaving the Euro," Working Papers 760, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Manuel Macera & Hitoshi Tsujiyama, 2018. "Frictional Labor Markets, Education Choices and Wage Inequality," 2018 Meeting Papers 827, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2019-11-11. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2018-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2018-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2019-11-11. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2019-11-11. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2019-11-11. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Manuel Macera should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.