Arturo Martinez Jr.
Institute for Social Science Research, University of Queenslandhttp://www.issr.uq.edu.au/
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- S. Maligalig, Dalisay & B. Caoli-Rodriguez, Rhona & Martinez, Jr., Arturo & Cuevas, Sining, 2010.
"Education Outcomes in the Philippines,"
ADB Economics Working Paper Series
199, Asian Development Bank.
- Pablo Acosta & Takiko Igarashi & Rosechin Olfindo & Jan Rutkowski, 2017. "Developing Socioemotional Skills for the Philippines' Labor Market," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 28381.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & David, Clarissa C., 2012. "Primary Education: Barriers to Entry and Bottlenecks to Completion," Discussion Papers DP 2012-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Francisco, Kris A., 2017. "The Impacts of Roll-On/Roll-Off Transport System in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-22, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Ramos, Andre Philippe, 2010. "Trends in Household Vulnerability," Discussion Papers DP 2010-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jose Ramon G. Albert & Andre Philippe Ramos, 2010. "Trends in Household Vulnerability," Development Economics Working Papers 22805, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Ramos, Andre Philippe & Quimba, Francis Mark A. & Almeda, Jocelyn P., 2012. "Profile of Out-of-School Children in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2012-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Arturo Martinez Jr. should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.