Brendan Geoffrey Maughan-Brown
Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit (SALDRU) Cape Town, South Africa
School of Economics
Faculty of Commerce
University of Cape Town
: +27 21 650 5696
+27 21 650 5697
Private BagX3, Rondebosch, 7701, Cape Town
RePEc:edi:sauctza (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Brendan Maughan-Brown & Neil D. Lloyd & Jacob Bor & Atheendar S. Venkataramani, 2015. "Increasing access to HIV testing: Impacts on equity of coverage and uptake from a national campaign in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 145, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Maughan-Brown, Brendan, 2010. "Stigma rises despite antiretroviral roll-out: A longitudinal analysis in South Africa," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 368-374, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Maughan-Brown, Brendan, 2010.
"Stigma rises despite antiretroviral roll-out: A longitudinal analysis in South Africa,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 368-374, February.
- Anette Arnesen Grønlie & Wenche Dageid, 2017. "Subjective Well-Being Among HIV-Positive South Africans: The Influence of Resilience and Social Capital," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 1251-1268, April.
- Chijioke O. Nwosu, 2016. "The impact of health on the employment and earnings of young South Africans," Working Papers 601, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Jürgensen, Marte & Sandøy, Ingvild Fossgard & Michelo, Charles & Fylkesnes, Knut, 2013. "Effects of home-based Voluntary Counselling and Testing on HIV-related stigma: Findings from a cluster-randomized trial in Zambia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 18-25.
- Tsai, Alexander C. & Venkataramani, Atheendar S., 2015. "The causal effect of education on HIV stigma in Uganda: Evidence from a natural experiment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 37-46.
- Arimoto, Yutaka & Ito, Seiro & Kudo, Yuya & Tsukada, Kazunari, 2013.
"Stigma, social relationship and HIV testing in the workplace : evidence from South Africa,"
IDE Discussion Papers
386, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Arimoto, Yutaka & Ito, Seiro & Kudo, Yuya & Tsukada, Kazunari, 2013. "Stigma, Social Relationship and HIV Testing in the Workplace: Evidence from South Africa," CEI Working Paper Series 2012-06, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Winskell, Kate & Hill, Elizabeth & Obyerodhyambo, Oby, 2011. "Comparing HIV-related symbolic stigma in six African countries: Social representations in young people’s narratives," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(8), pages 1257-1265.
- Gausset, Quentin & Mogensen, Hanne Overgaard & Yameogo, Wambi Maurice Evariste & Berthé, Abdramane & Konaté, Blahima, 2012. "The ambivalence of stigma and the double-edged sword of HIV/AIDS intervention in Burkina Faso," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(7), pages 1037-1044.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Brendan Geoffrey Maughan-Brown should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.