Report NEP-DEV-2015-05-02This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaurav Datt & Leah Uhe, 2014. "A little help may be no help at all: child labor and scholarships in Nepal," Monash Economics Working Papers 50-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Sofia Amaral & Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Rudra Sensarma, 2015. "Public Work Programs and Gender-based Violence: The Case of NREGA in India," Discussion Papers 15-09, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Pushkar Maitra & Sandip Mitra & Dilip Mookherjee & Alberto Motta & Sujata Visaria, 2015. "Financing Smallholder Agriculture: An Experiment with Agent-Intermediated Microloans in India," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2015-23, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Apr 2015.
- Miquel Pellicer & Patrizio Piraino, 2015. "The effect of non-personnel resources on educational outcomes: Evidence from South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 144, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Simplice Asongu & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2015. "Is Poverty in the African DNA (Gene)?," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 15/011, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Brendan Maughan-Brown & Neil D. Lloyd & Jacob Bor & Atheendar S. Venkataramani, 2015. "Increasing access to HIV testing: Impacts on equity of coverage and uptake from a national campaign in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 145, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Estelle Koussoubé & Céline Nauges, 2015. "Returns to fertilizer use: does it pay enough? Some new evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers DT/2015/07, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Dreher, Axel & Lohmann, Steffen, 2015. "Aid and Growth at the Regional Level," CEPR Discussion Papers 10561, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sofia Amaral, 2015. "Do Improved Property Rights Decrease Violence Against Women in India?," Discussion Papers 15-10, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Sackey, Frank Gyimah, 2015. "Is Rationing in the Microfinance Sector Determined by the Microfinance Type? Evidence from Ghana," IZA Discussion Papers 8999, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hartje, Rebecca & Hübler, Michael, 2015. "Are Smartphones Smart for Economic Development?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-555, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.