Ely José de Mattos
|Last Name:||de Mattos|
Escola de Negócios Porto Alegre, Brazil
Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul
Av. Ipiranga 6681, 90619-900 Posto Alegre
RePEc:edi:fpucrbr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hubbard, Carmen & Alvim, Augusto Mussi & Mattos, Ely Jose & Hubbard, Lionel, 2014. "EU agri-food trade with the BRICSs: The case of Brazil," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170491, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Mattos, Ely Jose & Waquil, Paulo Dabdab, 2006. "Pobreza Rural No Brasil: Diferentes Abordagens Geram Resultados Diferentes?," 44th Congress, July 23-27, 2006, Fortaleza, CearÃ¡, Brazil 145976, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
- Waquil, Paulo D. & Finco, Marcus V. A. & Mattos, Ely Jose, 2004. "Pobreza Rural e DegradaÃ§Ã£o Ambiental: uma RefutaÃ§Ã£o da HipÃ³tese do CÃrculo Vicioso," Brazilian Journal of Rural Economy and Sociology (RESR), Sociedade Brasileira de Economia e Sociologia Rural, vol. 42(2), June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Waquil, Paulo D. & Finco, Marcus V. A. & Mattos, Ely Jose, 2004.
"Pobreza Rural e DegradaÃ§Ã£o Ambiental: uma RefutaÃ§Ã£o da HipÃ³tese do CÃrculo Vicioso,"
Brazilian Journal of Rural Economy and Sociology (RESR),
Sociedade Brasileira de Economia e Sociologia Rural, vol. 42(2), June.
- Alcido Elenor Wander & Cleyzer Adrian Cunha & Maria Izabel dos Santos & Rodrigo da Silva Souza & Agostinho Dirceu Didonet, 2009. "Rural Poverty and Soil Degradation: Some Evidences from a Land Reform Settlement in the Brazilian State of Goiás," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 010, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ely José de Mattos should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.