|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Laboratoire d'Économie ForestièreNancy, France
33 (0)3 83 39 68 66
33 (0)3 83 37 06 45
14 rue Girardet, 54042 Nancy cedex
RePEc:edi:lefinfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Gerard Marty, 2010. "Des enchères de bois public aux contrats d'approvisionnement ?," Post-Print hal-01072265, HAL.
- Gérard Marty, 2009. "L’évolution de la commercialisation des bois publics français : entre dépendance au chemin et rupture institutionnelle," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2009-02, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- Ahmed Barkaoui & Max Bruciamacchie & Marielle Brunette & Sandrine Costa & Stephane Couture & Julien Fiquepron & Serge Garcia & Lisette Ibanez & Jacques Laye & Franck Lecocq & Gerard Maerty & Claire Mo, 2008. "Bilan Scientifique du Laboratoire d'Economie Froestière - 2003-2007," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2008-01, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- Gerard Marty & Raphaele Preget, 2007. "A Socio-economic Analysis of French Public Timber Sales," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2007-03, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- Gérard Marty, 2006. "Légitimité de la sociologie économique dans l’analyse des modes de commercialisation du bois Le cas des adjudications dans les forêts publiques," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2006-03, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Gerard Marty, 2010.
"Des enchères de bois public aux contrats d'approvisionnement ?,"
- Barkaoui, Ahmed & Dragicevic, Arnaud Z., 2016. "Nash bargaining and renegotiation with social preferences: case of the roundwood log supply contracts in the French timber market," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 90-100.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gerard Marty should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.