|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Athens, Greece
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
RePEc:edi:deuoagr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Konstantinos Loizos, 2020. "The interbank market, Keynes’s degree of confidence and the link between banks’ liquidity and solvency," Working Papers PKWP2017, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Konstantinos Loizos, 2014. "How financial innovation might cancel out bank regulation along financial cycles. A Keynes's state of confidence interpretation," Working Papers PKWP1403, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Loizos, Konstantinos, 2011. "A Note on Chapter 29 of Keynes’s Treatise on Money," MPRA Paper 54022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Loizos, Konstantinos & Thompson, John, 2001. "The Demand for Money in Greece 1962 to 1998," MPRA Paper 54035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantinos Loizos, 2022. "Challenging Conventional Wisdom about Non-Performing Loans: A Post-Keynesian Institutionalist Perspective," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(1), pages 40-58, January.
- Konstantinos Loizos, 2018. "The Financial Repressionâ€ Liberalization Debate: Taking Stock, Looking For A Synthesis," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 440-468, April.
- Konstantinos I. Loizos, 2017. "Alternative Financial Regimes and Development Banks in Greece 1963-2002: What Have We Learned?," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 1, pages 34-50, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Konstantinos Loizos, 2018.
"The Financial Repressionâ€ Liberalization Debate: Taking Stock, Looking For A Synthesis,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 440-468, April.
- Duc Hong Vo & Anh The Vo & Chi Minh Ho, 2020. "Does Financial Integration Enhance Economic Growth in China?," Economies, MDPI, vol. 8(3), pages 1-18, August.
- Mr. Etibar Jafarov & Mr. Rodolfo Maino & Mr. Marco Pani, 2019. "Financial Repression is Knocking at the Door, Again," IMF Working Papers 2019/211, International Monetary Fund.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Konstantinos Loizos should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.