|Department of Planning and Regional Development (DPRD) School of Engineering, University of Thessaly (UTH) Pedion Areos, Volos 383 34, Greece|
Department of Planning and Regional Development Thessaly, Greece
University of Thessaly
RePEc:edi:dpthegr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Christos Liouris & Alex Deffner, 2011. "Dubai: The Financial Crisis, And The Re-Examination Of Urbanity Vs. Tourism," ERSA conference papers ersa10p847, European Regional Science Association.
- Christos Liouris & Alex Deffner, 2005. "City marketing - a significant planning tool for urban development in a globalised economy," ERSA conference papers ersa05p395, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Christos Liouris & Alex Deffner, 2005.
"City marketing - a significant planning tool for urban development in a globalised economy,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa05p395, European Regional Science Association.
- Metaxas, Theodore, 2010. "Planning, managing and implementing place/city marketing effectively: review and discussion of the last 25 years," MPRA Paper 41024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Olga Rauhut Kompaniets & Daniel Rauhut, 2013. "Place Marketing And Rural Municipalities In Northern Sweden: A Content Analysis Of Municipal Homepages," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 7(2), pages 11-36, DECEMBER.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christos Liouris should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.